Country Critters Farm Visitor Waiver, Agreement
& Release of Liability Form
As a condition to visiting and entering onto property located at 3709 CR 617, Alvarado, Tx. 76009 (hereinafter referred to as “Country Critters”), the signatory below executes and delivers this release and waiver. I fully understand that by signing this agreement, I waive, release, and relinquish, any and all right to seek the recovery of damages for any personal injury, property damage, and other cause of action, known or unknown, which may arise from my entry into Country Critters and activities associated therewith.
I, ________________________________________ (please print) hereby sign this agreement on behalf of myself, my child, my personal representatives, heirs and assigns. Participating Child(ren)’s Names: _______________________________________________________________________
I agree as a precondition to my participation in any event, walking area, animal interaction, pony rides, barrel train rides, hay ride, corn cannons, jump pillow, hay pyramid, field trip, club meeting and/or Birthday Party (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Country Critters Experience”) organized and/or conducted by Country Critters and its volunteers, and in further consideration of Country Critters allowing me to do so, to be strictly bound by the terms of this Country Critters Farm Visitor Waiver, Agreement & Release of Liability Form (hereinafter referred to collectively as “This Agreement”).
- I acknowledge that interactions with animals, including pony rides and any other animals-related event, involve inherent risks that may cause serious injury, illness, and possibly death to participants.
- I am in full understanding that riding on a wagon pulled by a tractor is subject to sudden movements, turns and stops and I am responsible for following all verbal and written instruction and enforcing these messages with any participating children listed on this form.
- I recognize the dangers of participating in farm activities (including, but not limited to walking areas, tours, interaction with animals, and all farm activities) including uneven ground, insect and animal bites/stings. I understand Country Critters is not responsible for any allergic reactions that may occur while on the property.
- I fully understand the risks and dangers associated with my experience and the experience of any guest or child accompanying me (or my personal representative, heirs or assigns) _________ participation in the Country Critters Experience, and accept those risks and dangers unconditionally and know them to be inherently dangerous.
- I hereby waive, release, relinquish any and all claims, which I may have against Country Critters, and/or its business owners, volunteers, employees, vendors and/or land owners and release Country Critters its business owners, volunteers, employees, vendors and/or land owners from all liability for injury, death, property damage, or any other loss sustained by me or my child (or any child accompanying me while at Country Critters) as a result of my/their participation in the Event, due to any cause whatsoever including, without limitation, negligence on the part of Country Critters or its staff members. I further release Country Critters from any and all claims seeking to recover legal fees and/or costs of any type or nature.
- I understand, acknowledge, and agree that this release applies whether Country Critters is at fault or not and it releases not only the property owners of Country Critters but the employees and volunteers of Country Critters. I understand and acknowledge that Country Critters, in securing execution of this release and waiver, is relying upon my actions herewith as free and voluntary action and my signature is subject to any promise or inducement made to me by anyone.
- I provide consent to and authorize the use and reproduction by Country Critters of any and all photographs and any other audio/visual materials taken of me for promotional material, educational activities, exhibitions of other use.
I have read and understand this Agreement, I understand this document contains a promise not to sue Country Critters or its Staff Members and release and indemnify same for all claims.
Visitor Phone Number_________________________________________________________
Please note this agreement is considered valid from Jan 1, 2024 through Dec. 31, 2025.
Sign for a minor :