What do we collect?
- Your basic information, name address, email.
- Your payment information – card information, bank acct info, billing address, etc.
- Your IT information (IP Address, location data, etc.
What do we do with your information?
- We share it with our vendors.
- We do not sell it.
- We use it to process your payments and provide our services.
- We use it to conduct analytics and optimization.
DATA CONTROLLER AND OWNER
Yomigo, Inc. 10350 Tydings Ct. La Plata, MD 20646 [email protected]
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Our service collects certain types of personal data, both by itself and through third parties. You may freely provide us with the Personal Data, or it may collected automatically by the service. If you do not provide Personal Data, or provide incorrect information, it may be impossible to provide our service accurately. You are responsible for any other person’s Personal Data you provide through our service, and certify that you have the other person’s consent to provide that data to us. Some of the data collected includes:
- Cookies (what is this?)
- Usage Data (what is this?
- Credit Card and billing information
When you process a financial transaction through our service, we only collect the receipt. Specifically, we do not collect your credit card information or any other billing information not specifically provided to us. That information is directed straight to Braintree.com. The receipt’s information will include:
- Your email.
- The Price Paid.
- The merchant who will receive the money.
- The product purchased.
Usage Data – This is information collected by our service or third party services, and may include:
- IP addresses or domain names of your device.
- The URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier).
- The time of the request.
- The method utilized to submit the request to the server.
- The size of the file received in response.
- The numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.).
- The country of origin.
- The features of your browser and operating system.
- The various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the service).
- The details about the path followed within the service with special reference to the sequence of pages visited.
- Other parameters about the device operating system or your IT environment.
Cookies – These are small text files that track your movement within our site so that you can resume where you left off, remember your login info and preferences, and any customization. They are very useful for services like ours that require logins and other advanced features. Our service’s cookies are used to identify you and remember your preferences for the sole purpose of providing you the service.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We believe your information is important and should not be part of the revenue stream. We use collected data to help us provide you a better service. We do not sell it to marketers. We do not share it with others, except to give you a better user experience. Mostly, we use collected data to provide our services, to handle payments, to help improve our performance (through things like A/B testing), conducting analytics, and to contact you.
ANALYTICS AND PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION
In order to provide you the best service possible, we rely on trusted third party services to process payments. They are the backbone of our service to process payments by credit card, transfer, or other means. We share only the information necessary to complete the transaction. The services we use are:
In order to provide location-based services, we may collect and use your location. This may be used for services or for analytics. Most browsers and devices provide tools to opt out of this feature.
While we’re not thrilled about it, we may be required to share your information for legal purposes. This could include court proceedings or the stages before litigation, or when requested by public authorities.
We take security very seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your information. Access to data is limited to certain people within the organization or outside parties that provide technical service providers (like hosting providers, communications agencies, IT services, etc.).
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
Sorry, our service does not support “Do Not Track” requests. If you would like to know whether any of our third party services honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
AGE ELIGIBILITY AND CHILDREN PRIVACY
YOUR INFORMATION RIGHTS
You have the right to know whether we have stored your Personal Data. You may contact us at any time to learn about the information we have, to verify its accuracy, or ask that it be modified or deleted. Please send all such requests to the contact information at the bottom of this policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
LEGAL NOTICE TO EUROPEAN USERS
Yomigo, Inc. [email protected]